one-off consultation lesson for first time students $120
55 minutes one on one lesson - $95.00 per lesson
Small Group lessons 55 minute duration:
2 Students- $ 130.00 total per lesson
3 Students- $ 175.00 total per lesson
4 Students- $ 200.00 total per lesson
Group classes are a fun and economical way to help you test the waters of 'vocal technique' and see if you want to explore further with private lessons - they`re also a great way of meeting other singing enthusiasts; you'll get all the information necessary for joining any of the auditioned and non auditioned choirs in Sydney and you'll start to know what you didn't know about preserving and maintaining your voice - very useful if you do decide you'd like to go down the choral path.
Sydney Conservatorium Open Academy
Vocal Fundamentals (taught jointly with music theory expert Cathy Kerr)
- a Beginner's Vocal Technique and Sight Singing 8 week course, perfect if you are exploring singing for the first time, going back to it after a long time or thinking of joining a choir.
Vocal Workout 1 and 2
- a vocal drills class that gives students of all genres of music and singing the opportunity to have full immersion in vocal technique. Drills include repetition of scale patterns, use of correct vowel placement, application of correct posture and breathing technique. Vocal Workout gives you the opportunity to go through exercises, and repeat them often.
Contact Anthea Parker at Sydney Conservatorium of Music
9351 1208 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Worshops: Nadia Piave's Great Big Singing Lessons:
These are held on Sundays: dates for July through to December to be announced
- Sing Out Loud!
- Crazy Marchesi
- Get the Knack with Diack
- Hords of Chords and Bales of Scales
- In a Hurry with Herbert Caesari
- Oscar The Tomato is a Choir! - ostinati and