one-off consultation lesson for first time students $140
55 minutes one on one lesson - $100.00 per lesson
STUDIO CURRENTLY FULL- WAITING LIST ONLY
Worshops: Nadia Piave's Great Big Singing Lessons:
These are held on Sundays: dates for July through to December to be announced
- Sing Out Loud!
- Crazy Marchesi
- Get the Knack with Diack
- Hords of Chords and Bales of Scales
- In a Hurry with Herbert Caesari
- Oscar The Tomato is a Choir! - ostinati and
Duration: 2 hours
Corporate Conference Activites and Ice Breakers
-Lets Make An Opera
-The Three Hums
Price on enquiry
Sydney Conservatorium Open Academy
Vocal Fundamentals (taught jointly with music theory expert Cathy Kerr)
- a Beginner's Vocal Technique and Sight Singing 8 week course, perfect if you are exploring singing for the first time, going back to it after a long time or thinking of joining a choir.
Vocal Workout 1 and 2
- a vocal drills class that gives students of all genres of music and singing the opportunity to have full immersion in vocal technique. Drills include repetition of scale patterns, use of correct vowel placement, application of correct posture and breathing technique. Vocal Workout gives you the opportunity to go through exercises, and repeat them often.
Contact Anthea Parker at Sydney Conservatorium of Music